Csepin Péter eddig megjelent könyvei :
1. ” Lakásunk volt paripánknak háta …” / 80 korty alatt a Balkán körül/ : témája a török út, azaz a 2003. évi Rákóczi-emléktúra Rodostóba és vissza.
2. “Vetett ágyunk kemény nyeregkápa ” /a Hadak Útján az óceánig/: a 2005. évi Santiago de Compostela-i út hiteles útinaplója.
3. “Ettünk és aludtunk vérmocskolta nyergen” /a Tien Santól a Bakonyig lóháton/ : témája a 2009. évi Aranyembertől Atilláig történelmi lovasút, Kazaksztánból Magyarországra.
4. “Jártunk éjjel-nappal sok nehéz fegyverben” / a 2012-es Északi portya, a Balti-tenger meghódítása lóháton. (Megjelent 2019 Decemberben)
Jelenleg a sorozat minden része kapható. Megrendelhető a email@example.com címen (Csepin Péter, Várpalota).
1. Our home was the back of our steed
„András was alredy waiting for us with the car there, and he wasn’t really surprised at the bygones. He had hardened in the 54 days, this is how long we had departed from Várpalota to take a ride on horseback to Tekirdag and back. We planned daily 50 kilometres, in saddles from the XVI. century, in costumes of the valiant warriors, with sabres on our sides. 2095 kilometres were behind us, two-thirds of the whole journey, we were on the way back home and the real trials had just started now. Although the start was also not very simple…”
2. Our made bed was hard pommel
„Péter Varga’s car turned to the road and disappeared in a few moments between the majestic mountains of the west side of the Pyrenees. When all the lights of the car were also lost in the far, we sat down to our sheepskins, opened a glass of wine, and couldn’t decide, whether we should cry or laugh. Three of us had stayed for eight animals among the mountains.”
3. We ate and drunk on blood-made dirty saddles
„We camped. The two mares were hobbled by us, while there is nothing where to fasten them, let Buján free. We enclose the campsite against scorpions and caracurts with red wool rope. According to Zsé, the sound of the flute would be much more frightening for them, but asked me not to play, because he would also run into the night. I strew pearls to pigs.”
4. “Worn heavy arms and armour night and day” / the Northern Raid around the Baltic sea in 2012. (Published in December 2019)
Currently all parts of the series are available. Orders can be placed at firstname.lastname@example.org address (Peter Csepin, Várpalota).
Please note that all all of them are written in Hungarian!